Happy Left-Hander's Day

DH is a left hander. He says left handed people are in their right minds :)

Wife is a left hander. Ill be watching her closely the rest of the day. However, after 15 years I am up for her treachery..er trick er feminine wiles....ah never mind. I just go with it.

Mr B is a lefty all the way.

I am a natural lefty, but...
I could switch hit at softball [-]to intentionally confuse the outfielders LOL[/-] and played golf right handed all the time. I played all other sports lefty.
When I had my hands operated on for carpal tunnel, I forced myself to learn to write with my right hand until the left hand was fully recovered.
I continue to switch back and forth on all types of manual tasks to avoid reinjuring my hands.
I switch hit when playing virtual ping-pong on my PS3. :D

Of course us leftys are in our right mind!
I never really learned to use my right hand for sports, as I was a rider, which didn't require one or the other. I think the very short time I played basketball I shot right-handed. Maybe that's why I was really bad at it. Never played any other sports.

Lefty here but play sports right handed, so I'm in my right mind, sometimes, most of the time, I think !

Mr B is a lefty all the way.

I am a natural lefty, but...
I could switch hit at softball [-]to intentionally confuse the outfielders LOL[/-] and played golf right handed all the time. I played all other sports lefty.
When I had my hands operated on for carpal tunnel, I forced myself to learn to write with my right hand until the left hand was fully recovered.
I continue to switch back and forth on all types of manual tasks to avoid reinjuring my hands.
I switch hit when playing virtual ping-pong on my PS3. :D

I consider myself a lefty as I'm left-handed for writing, handling a fork/spoon for eating, using a mouse. Yet for some things, I'm right handed like throwing a ball, handling hand and power tools.

I also had to change hands for sometime when I was in college and fractured my left pinky. So, I had to take notes with my right hand until the pinky recovered.

Writing on a chalkboard (remember those things? haha), I could use either my right or left hand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom