Funniest line ever on TV

"As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly."

"You've got spunk, Mary" ... "I hate spunk!" - Lou Grant to Mary Richards in The Mary Tyler Moore Show.

seinfeld menage - YouTube

It is the scene from end of the Seinfeld episode about the menage. George has two great lines but it is his second one, "This is like discovering Plutonium, by ACCIDENT!" I get the bigger laugh from.

REW, that is one of the best of a long list of fantastic Carol Burnett skits. I loved that show when I was a kid and still laugh anytime I think about it. Good one!

Right this minute, I can't think of any line in particular, but it begins and ends with Archie Bunker.

The episode where Mary Tyler Moore has another one of her disastrous dinner parties. She prepared 6 servings of veal for 6 guests. Lou Grant is ravenous and takes 3 of the 6 servings. Mary panics and manages to get him alone to explain.

They return to the dinner table and Lou says "I wasn't so hungry after all" or something like that and puts two servings back.

Loved the Mary Tyler Moore show! So many great characters.

Mrs. Wedermeyer's dress was the funniest thing in the clip. When she went to sit down, it looked like she was using her fanny as a radar and scanning for a seat.

Amethyst

Thinking back of all the funny lines I've heard on TV this, to me is the funniest.

This whole clip is funny but watch from about 6:00 minutes to 6:40 in and listen to what Alice says to Ralph.

Honeymooners "Mr. + Mrs.Wedermeyer" - YouTube

scrabbler1 said:
seinfeld menage - YouTube

It is the scene from end of the Seinfeld episode about the menage. George has two great lines but it is his second one, "This is like discovering Plutonium, by ACCIDENT!" I get the bigger laugh from.

Good one.

And almost any line uttered by Jerry Stiller, in Seinfeld or the lesser King of Queens, just cracks me up.

Hawkeye: "Flagg, who are you this time? C.I.D.? F.B.I.? C.I.A.?"
Trapper: " I wish he were C.O.D., then we could refuse him."
Sam_flagg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom