Your FIRED Heros

catccc

Recycles dryer sheets
Someone on a simple living board I visit recently pointed me in the direction of mrmoneymustache.com, a blog of a young early retiree. I'm really enjoying it.

Any others you'd recommend? Not just blogs of those already FIRED, but also those making good progress at working towards it!

Last edited:
Someone on a simple living board I visit recently pointed me in the direction of mrmoneymustache.com, a blog of a young early retiree. I'm really enjoying it.
He was at FINCON last month. Good guy. Good site, with a lot of posters from here as well.

John Greaney updates his site only 3-4 times/year, but his archives are great history: RetireEarlyHomePage.com

Darrow Kirkpatrick at CanIRetireYet.com (another good guy I met at FINCON)

Frugal Retirement Living, it isn't cheap living

Billy & Akaisha Kaderli: retireearlylifestyle.com

Bob Lowry: satisfyingretirement.blogspot.com

Sydney Lagier: Retirement: A Full-Time Job

The Wandering Wahls: Wandering Wahls » About the Wandering Wahls Blog

Bob Clyatt (author of Work Less Live More): clyattsculpture.com

nvestysly- thanks for linking the site!

thanks Nords for all those resources! I'll check them out.

Anyone else? I'm especially interested in early retirees with children/families.

thanks Nords for all those resources! I'll check them out.
Anyone else? I'm especially interested in early retirees with children/families.
You're welcome.

This board is full of poster's personal stories about ER with kids. Ours was eight years old when I ER'd and she just turned 20.

Amy Dacyczyn is probably the gold standard of ERs with kids-- she raised six of them that way:
Old-school frugal (part 2 of 2)

The Kaderlis have profiled at least two perpetual-traveler families with kids.

Here's more:
Early retirement and the kid’s college fund
Raising an ER-smart kid
Retiring early– with kids?

Back
Top Bottom