Any experience with Travalution?

pb4uski

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I'm not familiar with this website but have a Groupon-type opportunity to purchase a one year membership, normally $697 for $99. Deal or No Deal?

ABOUT THE DEAL
1 year enrollment/access/membership fee to the best on-line wholesale travel prices and exclusive savings. 80% Discount Plus two VIP Guest Passes for your friends, family or co-workers for a one-time use to any travel product at membership prices without the membership.

Act now to receive a $100.00 credit code off your first booking of any product in our weekly stay category!

About Travalution
An extraordinary online travel site that delivers exceptional travel deals to its members. We make booking travel and vacations as easy as Point Click Go. Travalution is pretty simple, we remove profit margin from Travel Bookings and build our business on modest access /membership fees. Our focus is on delivering exceptional value every time, in real time to our members. Take total control of your travel choices today and stop paying costly travel agency mark-ups.

HIGHLIGHTS
  • 110% Best Buy Guarantee – Validated on Site.
  • Provide exclusive wholesale travel products and prices for substantially less, 10%-30% than the major On-line Travel Agents and in some instances 30%-60% less.
  • Our suppliers are the same suppliers behind those huge online travel agencies and while they don’t want us exposing the general mark-ups but for members, Travalution will serve up the same major brands and some cool hard to find specials based on our members personal vacation preferences.
  • Travalution provides only the relevant places and member customized content including things to do that the member wants. No junk emails or irrelevant searches.

Company name changes - lot of times the same 2-3 players. They end up with bad reviews, complaints and just start another one.Same concept but mostly scams.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom