Allegiant airlines

Moemg

Gone but not forgotten
I rented a house on a lake in Pa. for a mini family reunion . Allegiant air would be the best flights but it has iffy at the best reviews . Has anybody flown Allegiant air & would you do it again?

Yes, and yes. Round trip to Orlando, FL. It's no frills but dependable. Have several friends who've also had good experiences.

Yes, round trip to Las Vegas in January. Cheap fares but you pay extra for anything you wnat but even after doing that it was a good deal. Seat pitch is very poor. Luckily, both our flights were not crowded so we could spread out.

Overall good experience that I would do again.

My mom has also flown them a few times and seems happy with them.

Yes, we have flown with them multiple times. Have a flight scheduled for the end of the month.

Thanks everybody ! We are flying Southwest . We Have a lot of frequent flyer miles that need to be used but I will consider Allegiant in the future .

My DH has flown Allegiant frequently over the past couple of years. He has had no complaints.

yes...7 to 8 times per year....no frills....direct flights are advantage vs. connections.

I've found their website very good. Prices for the same flight for a particular day can vary greatly depending on how far in advance you book and how booked the flight is. Posted price is just the start. Carryon bags cost, checked bags too, as does a reserved seat. But if you are looking for a cheap bus ride, they are ok.

I've found their website very good. Prices for the same flight for a particular day can vary greatly depending on how far in advance you book and how booked the flight is. Posted price is just the start. Carryon bags cost, checked bags too, as does a reserved seat. But if you are looking for a cheap bus ride, they are ok.

Good way to think of it, a cheap 500 mph bus ride.

Back
Top Bottom