Three missing Cleveland women found alive...

Wow, some unbelievably happy families (as in the photo with the link) today!

I can't help but think of the 6 year old girl who was a product of this situation. She presumably was a prisoner too, unschooled, unvaccinated, never seen a doctor, etc.

You wonder how many other kidnapped children/teens across the country are still alive out there.

+1. Each time I see one of these stories, I don't sleep well for days. I have to believe there are more out there. I just pray their ordeals end quickly. And I do mean PRAY.

Watched the coverage of this on "CBS This Morning." John Walsh, formally from "America Most Wanted" was interviewed and saying that the chances of they being alive and all 3 rescued as quite slim which makes it all more amazing. Also, (on the creepy side) that people who do these things aren't like what we picture as one in a trench coat in a dark alley but they are ones who carry on normal (if you can call it that) lives otherwise. Another point made was the effort by the neighbor that instead of walking away decided to help and kick the door as the door was locked from the inside.

If this proves out to be anything like the media is reporting, I can only hope the courts apply some old time Texas justice to those that held them captive.

Last edited:
If this proves out to be anything like the media is reporting, I can only hope the courts apply some old time Texas justice to those that held them captive.

The courts hopefully will do justice. Those women/girls will never recover and have what we think is a normal life. I can only hope the prisoners in the prison will make this guy's life a living hell as long as he lives. I cannot believe the other guys they let go are not involved.

Back
Top Bottom