Home stretch!

LinCella

Recycles dryer sheets
I'll be putting my papers in in 28 days! Still on track for end of year retirement. BS bucket is incredibly laden but hanging in there. Now planning a trip to London in January as reward and as my carrot to hang in there.

Congrats and have a great time in London, I have been several times and loved it.

Congratulations! Time will fly at this point

That's great. It's all downhill from here.

Congrats, I know how you feel. My paperwork was accepted and made official on Sep 9, 2013. Counting the days to the end of the year. I have to force myself go to work.

London? Jan might be chilly. I might do a transatlantic cruise as my gift (in May), or buy a new Harley. :angel:

I'll be putting my papers in in 28 days! Still on track for end of year retirement. BS bucket is incredibly laden but hanging in there. Now planning a trip to London in January as reward and as my carrot to hang in there.

No trip to London is complete without eating crispy duck, had better in Amsterdam, but not sure what was in the sauce.

Enjoy, you've earned it.

MRG

Once you make that decision, time just kind of speeds up, doesn't it? Congrats and please keep us posted about how it is for you out there in the world...I'm at the transition phase and it's incredibly illuminating reading the experiences of others.

Congrats, I know how you feel. My paperwork was accepted and made official on Sep 9, 2013. Counting the days to the end of the year. I have to force myself go to work.

London? Jan might be chilly. I might do a transatlantic cruise as my gift (in May), or buy a new Harley. :angel:

Or maybe one of the new Indians. :cool:

Cheers!

Congrats! I have about 17 months left, and can't wait until I walk out.

If I were only about 3 months away, I might even be tempted to walk out early and leave money on the table just to escape.

Back
Top Bottom