Good News - FireCalc UPDATED

LakeTravis

Recycles dryer sheets
I noticed today when bringing up FireCalc that this text has been added to the top of the screens:

"(Data updated 9/8/2013)"

Looks like someone is paying attention?

I wonder what that statement actually means, since if you try to download your results into Excel, it only shows up to the year 2011?

Maybe that's just a bug with the download portion, and it does actually calculate 2012-2013 data.

Yes, when I give it 1980 as a start year, the spreadsheet covers the 30 years from 1980 to 2009. But when I enter 1983 or 1984, the 30 years are 1982 to 2011, and the data is the same.

So it's really hard to say. Though it does report 113 cycles tested, that seems to match, but I can't count that many lines to know for sure.

I probably have some specific average min/max data from some runs from earlier years - those should show a slight difference, if I copy/pasted it to the dollar. I'll see if I can check those later.

But the spreadsheet would be nice to have.

-ERD50

I believe it goes through 2012. If you get a spreadsheet showing each cycle, the last cycle is 1983 which would mean that the last year of data would be for 2012.

I believe it goes through 2012. If you get a spreadsheet showing each cycle, the last cycle is 1983 which would mean that the last year of data would be for 2012.

Yes, I see now that the other spreadsheet that only includes end of year balance, w/o any other details does cover everything. Thanks.

Still be nice to have the other spreadsheet working, for digging into details of a specific cycle.

-ERD50

Back
Top Bottom