Are bots visiting my profile page :) ?

Lsbcal

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I was just looking at my profile page (click on the link for your login) for some reason and noticed over 3900 visits. Gee, that's really nice.

I did not know I was so popular ... or maybe just weird? I hurriedly added things to my "about me" tab in case my new internet fame could be enhanced. Maybe there is a way of cashing in on this. :);)

Could the high count be due to bot visits?

I wonder what the highest ER visit numbers are? Who is the winner?

I wonder if you leave milk and cookies out on your profile if you attract more folks?

;)

I wonder if you leave milk and cookies out on your profile if you attract more folks? ;)

That's exactly what I've done to attract 3,900 visitors. Note that you have to use internet cookies :)

I only have 19,447 visits to mine, probably because I am such a newbie and seldom post here.... :D

To be serious for a moment, often those who do not read profiles routinely seem quite surprise when they find out that others do. Profiles can be quite helpful because (if filled out) they give us more information and more of a sense of who we are talking to.

Last edited:
To be serious for a moment, often those who do not read profiles routinely seem quite surprise when they find out that others do. Profiles can be quite helpful because (if filled out) they give us more information and more of a sense of who we are talking to.

+1

Quite often I look at a profile to get some context on a post. For example, when Btravlin posted about his (low) property taxes, two other posters asked where he lived. The information was already available in his profile (Quintana Roo).

Last edited:
I only have 19,447 visits to mine, probably because I am such a newbie and seldom post here.... :D
I just visited your profile for the first time (I think) so you can add 1 to that total. Now I know you are a female kitten (avatar) with an advanced degree. :)
I'm wondering if people will figure out I haven't quite yet undergone metamorphoses ..... into a Blue Rabbit.

Back
Top Bottom