Decorah Eagles

imoldernu

Gone but not forgotten
Last year, when the eagles didn't return to Decorah Iowa, I gave up on the website. Today, as I was deleting old links, this came up... I haven't spent enough time to see what, if and where, but it sure looks like live streaming.
Here's the link... for others who have been watching, maybe you could fill us in.

Decorah Eagles, Ustream.TV: EGG! WE HAVE EGG! Decorah's first egg of 2014 arrived on Sunday, Feb. 23rd at 4:55 PM CST Elf's video of 1st egg Videos are a...

You don't have to sign up... can just click off the sign in but the "chat room" is fun...lots of members and always hundreds or even thousands watching at one time. There is a short commercial up front.

Many people use this as a full screen screensaver 24/7 (nightview camera).

Last edited:
Another bump for those who haven't been to the website.
Just got through watching dad flying in with a fish for mama... After giving her dinner, he walked around the nest, pushing and poking the straw bedding to neaten it up.
She ate the fish, turned around in the nest a few times, and then stood up, looked around and then flew away. Dad then walked around one time, checking out the eggs... (I could only see 2... there were supposed to be 3). He spent a minute or so pushing around the soft straw in the bottom of the nest, and then spent another minute shuffling around and nestling in on the eggs.
Taking turns is a very social event.
Best pics w/full page, and while there's a night camera, daytime viewing is better.
Am using the webcam as a screensaver... on one computer all the time.
http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

Two babies eagles have hatched. As of now, the third egg is showing signs of opening.
Father just dropped in with a big fish treat for the mother...
and she's feeding the babies.

doesn't cost anything to sign in... chatroom is kinda interesting...
as of now, almost 13,000 people watching,
288 million website hits.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom