******** question

tmm99

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I have been meaning to ask this for a while (It would be great if you could direct me to a thread if this has already been discussed.)

Does ******** give after tax calculation like FIDO RIP? The number I get with it is closer to FIDO RIP (which is after tax number is my understanding) than before tax VG Planner or Firecalc...

Thanks..

I don't know... there might be one yes, but since I got to know about this SW by reading threads on this forum and since there is so much expertise here, I thought I'd ask here, just like I learned about FIDO RIP and VG planner here and asked for details here.

If you Google ******** it will take you directly to the site that provides support.

Many - including me - view the calculator as an unauthorized rip-off of FIRECalc. As a result, I'm not willing to provide support by answering ***** questions. Sorry.
Got it. Didn't realize the background of this.

******** doesn't take taxes into consideration. Your withdrawal would need to include the amount needed for taxes.

I found out that the taxes are better figured separately using turbo tax or something such. Too many things like ACA or Roth conversions to think about. I did a spreadsheet for all taxes as best I could and then just called that an expense. I think also by going thru that exercise I learned a lot about the benefit of Roth conversions etc.

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Here's the link to the ******** calculator. The forum and blog links are at the top of the page.

Crowdsourced Financial Independence and Early Retirement Simulator/Calculator

I like this calculator for comparing different "varying" withdrawal methods.

Here's the link to the ******** calculator. The forum and blog links are at the top of the page.

Crowdsourced Financial Independence and Early Retirement Simulator/Calculator

I like this calculator for comparing different "varying" withdrawal methods.

If you make a donation to support FIRECalc you can vary your expenses and income annually.

Back
Top Bottom