FIRE 2016 - 2019 maybe.

Pecan518

Confused about dryer sheets
Hello Everyone,

I'm a long-time lurker and just made my first post so I thought I would introduce myself. I started lurking back in 2010 when I got so fed up with my job I quit. I found a new job very quickly (before I was done working at the old one) but decided I really wanted to be able to stop working permanently and found this form. Since then I quit twice more, but just like the godfather, they keep pulling me back in. My most recent job move was for personal reasons (to finally move in with my partner). I'm pretty much FI according to all the models, so I think maybe I'll hang it up next year, but if work isn't too bad there could be benefits hanging on until 2019 (that would put me at 50). I guess I'm suffering from OMY (or in my case 4 more years).

Welcome Pecan 518!

Sounds like you've changed j*bs fairly often in the last few years. Some folks say that this helps keep you from getting sick of a given j*ob, but maybe not for you!

Does your partner plan to ER with you, and how does this impact on your ER plans? My DW ER'd several months before me. I kept asking her if she enjoyed it. She clearly did, so I left too. Couldn't let her have all the fun!

FB

Back
Top Bottom