The New Look for Women's Figures...a look not seen in nature?

Amethyst

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
After changing my "age" in google and Facebook so I would stop getting ads for granny clothing, I am finally starting to see ads for clothes I would actually like to wear.

Now, I am startled to see the models with the usual skinny waists and impossible long, skinny legs...but big round behinds!

Is this the new body "look" to which women are supposed to aspire? I can't imagine a more difficult look to achieve. If I dieted to get my waist down that small, my rear end would disappear.

http://www.rosegal.com/pants/stylish-high-waisted-zipper-embellished-183726.html

Jeans For Women | Cheap Skinny and High Waisted Jeans Best Online Free Shipping - RoseGal.com

I'm a little old now but my body type is finally in style! ImageUploadedByEarly Retirement Forum1447511717.497283.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

You don't look old, and you look very pretty.

I guess I am out of style (straight up and down shape) but I'm not too worried :)

I'm a little old now but my body type is finally in style!View attachment 22610

I think it just depends on where your body likes to store fat :) Mine stores it in all in my rear.

Now, I am startled to see the models with the usual skinny waists and impossible long, skinny legs...but big round behinds!

Is this the new body "look" to which women are supposed to aspire?

This has been the preferred look in Brazil for decades.

With some of my confused thinking lately, I think mine has started storing it in my head...LOL

I think it just depends on where your body likes to store fat :) Mine stores it in all in my rear.

After changing my "age" in google and Facebook so I would stop getting ads for granny clothing, I am finally starting to see ads for clothes I would actually like to wear.

Is this the new body "look" to which women are supposed to aspire? I can't imagine a more difficult look to achieve. If I dieted to get my waist down that small, my rear end would disappear.

http://www.rosegal.com/pants/stylish-high-waisted-zipper-embellished-183726.html

Jeans For Women | Cheap Skinny and High Waisted Jeans Best Online Free Shipping - RoseGal.com

It's all photoshopped and highly annoying.

It's the Disney character look. The eyes are wider than the waist.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...Disney-princesses-comparing-waists-faces.html

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Go Google Brazilian Butt Lift. Basically you use your own body fat from, say, your waist area and have cosmetic surgery on your posterior and use that body fat to move to your posterior. While I am very open to cosmetic surgery, that is one surgery that has zero appeal to me.....

Go Google Brazilian Butt Lift. Basically you use your own body fat from, say, your waist area and have cosmetic surgery on your posterior and use that body fat to move to your posterior. While I am very open to cosmetic surgery, that is one surgery that has zero appeal to me.....

Understand that the fat from the posterior can also be removed and re-injected to fill and reduce lines on the face. Gives new meaning the the term KMA.

This thread is worthless without a lot more pictures.

No wonder Brazil has the best plastic surgeons in the world. Lot's of practice!

My butt is small but my beer belly has been expanding....... So far I'm able to disguise the situation with flowing dresses and a tiara.

It's all photoshopped and highly annoying.

It's the Disney character look. The eyes are wider than the waist.

Website highlights unrealistic proportions of Disney princesses | Daily Mail Online

Eyes wider than the waist? Wow, I guess so. Though I always consider cartoon characters to be, well, charactatures, that does seem a bit odd.

Maybe when DW gets home from her 'ladies night out', I'l try measuring those features. Hmmm, on second thought, self preservation says - No, don't even go there! "Did you have a nice time?" sounds far safer!

While I like a thin waist and curvy hips, I will agree that those earlier links are simply not something a normal gal can expect to achieve w/o either a certain genetic trait, or lots of surgery. And I find the look too extreme. Well, OK, maybe I need to look one more time to be sure >:D

-ERD50

You are all making me very glad that I can get away with wearing whatever feels comfy that I find in the thrift shop or Cabela's Bargain Cave.

No wonder Brazil has the best plastic surgeons in the world. Lot's of practice!

When I lived there we had an employee who was nice looking but perfectly ordinary except that the first thing you noticed was her nose. It was a bit large for her face.

One day she announced that she would be taking a couple of weeks vacation because she had scheduled plastic surgery. Nobody asked for details because we simply assumed it was going to be a nose job.

Nope! Much to all our surprise it was a butt job, despite her having a perfectly fine one in American terms (and she was American). She wanted a butt that was more to the liking of the local men, who noticed that part to the exclusion of most others. It made sense, but had us scratching our heads for a while.

Back
Top Bottom