Amazon.com Store Credit Card

bUU

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
We're considering add the Amazon.com Store Credit Card. We're already Amazon.com PRIME, so we'd get the 5% statement credit. (I doubt we'd ever use the promotional financing.)

I'm wondering specifically whether Amazon.com Marketplace purchases get the 5% credit. It indicates that purchases from vendors that accept the Amazon.com Store Credit Card through Amazon Pay do not qualify, but I'm wondering whether Amazon.com Marketplace purchases are consider Amazon Pay or not.

Also, any comments regarding "gotchas" would be appreciated. There seems to be some consternation about keeping the credit card bill paid so as to avoid finance charges. We quite deliberately pay our credit card bills twice a month, by having our bank send a check through its Bill Pay service, to preclude any chance of that. Will that work effectively with Amazon.com Store Credit Card?

I have the Amazon Store Credit card for Prime. You can pay it any time of the month. I don't pay by check. I initiate a transfer from my bank. I don't know if it is different with a physical check.

I get an email also when the account bills so it is easy to pay then. I don't know the answer I guess to the first question. Well, all the purchases I've made have gotten the store credit. But, I haven't really analyzed them.

Back
Top Bottom