Nook Free Friday Book: Uncharted

ChicagoGal

Recycles dryer sheets
Today's Free Friday ebook for Nook users. No idea if it has any merit, but it's free and I'll need a lot of books to entertain me over the holidays!

Free Fridays 12/18: “Uncharted”

December 18, 2015: Today’s Free Fridays eBook selection is Andrew Packer’s guide to high finance and common-sense banking, UNCHARTED: YOUR GUIDE TO INVESTING IN THE AGE OF UNCERTAINTY.

Tired of investing the “right way” only to see years of gains evaporate in mere months? Worried about the potential danger in the stock market right now? Concerned that stubborn politicians or central bankers in Washington will do something boneheaded to derail your retirement? It’s time to seize your financial destiny. In his new book, Moneynews Financial Editor Andrew Packer, author of the runaway bestseller Aftershock’s High Income Guide, explores the potential economic future and brings timeless investment wisdom applied to today’s markets. Why most people are their own worst enemies when it comes to buying and selling stocks? How can you find winning investments in oversold markets? This is a simple step-by-step guide to analyzing investment opportunities explaining the assets you’ll need to thrive over the next few years, why you’ll need them, the dangers posed by Wall Street and Uncle Sam — and how to beat both at their own game!

It's free, but if you don't have an account - you'll have to create one. After you create an account - you'll have to put a credit card on file (billing info) with them to complete the free order.

Last edited:
yeah i found that too so i didn't bother

Back
Top Bottom