Fidelity Stock Screeners

jazz4cash

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Anybody use these?
I watched a webinar today featuring the stock screening tools offered on their website. It occurred to me they spent some bucks to offer tools based on some well known research companies. Surprisingly there was little if any emphasis on trading. It'll give me something to do while I build up my dry powder stockpile !

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

I use morningstar, paid subscription even.

What I find especially useful is their 10 year information and that they show return on invested capital (a key criterium for me next to valuation metrics).

Does fidelity allow screening on that?

I use morningstar, paid subscription even.

What I find especially useful is their 10 year information and that they show return on invested capital (a key criterium for me next to valuation metrics).

Does fidelity allow screening on that?

I don't know. What is the exact metric and I look for it while I exploring. I am already way overwhelmed getting familiar with their options.

I use fidelity for some of my investments and do like the 3rd party research they have, though don't use their screeners too much. They've added a lot of good reports over the years so it helps to get a well rounded perspective. I also primarily use Morningstar paid subscription for stock research/screeners and follow-back up with Fidelity for the reports. Quite like their analyst information and longer term value focus on investing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom