Senior trying to set a password

Midpack

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Apologies in advance for the language, I am sure we can all relate...

WINDOWS: Please enter your new password.

USER: cabbage

WINDOWS: Sorry, the password must be more than 8 characters.

USER: boiled cabbage

WINDOWS: Sorry, the password must contain 1 numerical character.

USER: 1 boiled cabbage

WINDOWS: Sorry, the password cannot have blank spaces.

USER: 50damnboiledcabbages

WINDOWS: Sorry, the password must contain at least one upper case character

USER: 50DAMNboiledcabbages

WINDOWS: Sorry, the password cannot use more than one upper case character consecutively.

USER: 50damnBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourAssIfYouDon'tGiveMeAccessNow!

WINDOWS: Sorry, the password cannot contain punctuation.

USER: ReallyPissedOff50DamnBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourAssIfYouDontGiveMeAccessNow

WINDOWS: Sorry , that password is already in use.

Pretty funny :LOL:
I was waiting for a response that said the number of characters exceeded the allowable limit.

At my current place of employment, we no longer get a paper check or a paper record of direct deposit. Instead, one must login to a particular site to see the paystub. Password changes appear to be required monthly, and there is no advance direction as to what might be acceptable as a password. As a result, my password is currently quite obscene and, among other things, questions the parentage of the IT people who designed such a moronic system. If I ever find out who they are, I plan to hurt them.

Hah. :LOL: I would copy that over to Facebook but they might ban me.

At my current place of employment, we no longer get a paper check or a paper record of direct deposit. Instead, one must login to a particular site to see the paystub. Password changes appear to be required monthly, and there is no advance direction as to what might be acceptable as a password. As a result, my password is currently quite obscene and, among other things, questions the parentage of the IT people who designed such a moronic system. If I ever find out who they are, I plan to hurt them.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I can sympathize. When I was w**king, I had to log into a number of customer websites. These sites required a password change every 3 months. I finally figured out a system for new passwords.
I had a book on Scotch Malt Whiskey that listed 300 distilleries alphabetically. I figured that would last me 75 years LOL. I started with Abelour and worked my way through the book:)

Back
Top Bottom