I'm on my 15th year

misterantsypants

Recycles dryer sheets
Retired at 50 because I just felt like doing my own living. No drama so far and zero regrets. During working years I was shacking up, and loving everything outside of work. Work was fine but work is work.

Travel has kept us busy and enjoying the new freedom. I put money issues aside by going 100% indexed ETF and never even looking. Has been a blessing.

Not much really exciting to divulge, just enjoying life.

Congrats. Love the name.

Well, fate moved it's huge hand and I've spent months on the wake. A couple (old friends) invited me to join them in Buenos Aires for 2 months. I needed the fresh air, so I flew from Miami to join them but while in Miami I stopped by to view a condo for rent and was smitten, so rented it. No regrets but it was an adventure in the making. Still is.

I'll fill in details on a more appropriate topic thread.

Retired at 50 because I just felt like doing my own living. No drama so far and zero regrets. During working years I was shacking up, and loving everything outside of work. Work was fine but work is work.

Travel has kept us busy and enjoying the new freedom. I put money issues aside by going 100% indexed ETF and never even looking. Has been a blessing.

Not much really exciting to divulge, just enjoying life.

Congrats .. lookin good

Congratulations on 15 awesome years! I'm also looking to retire around that age (50).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom