Silk pillowcase

Tailgate

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Never thought I'd put that in a subject line...

DW birthday coming up quick. She's hard to buy for. Read somewhere that 100% Mulberry silk pillowcases are a great gift for the ladies. Something about silk being hair and skin friendly.

Any ladies agree or disagree? Or any other interesting gift ideas?

I couldn't sleep without mine. I have very delicate skin and anything but silk in a satin weave leaves me with irritated skin in the morning. I think this would make a great birthday present!

I had never heard of these so your post made me look. If you do get one, seems to be a thing to be cognizant of size. Since these zip closed, a lot of queen pillows might be a tight fit in the cases. (measure your pillows!). Oh, and look for one that best matches your existing sheets ;)

For other ideas, post your price range and DW's interests.

Bought a down pillow with silk cover at a yard sale down south (at one point Gal was making antique oriental rug pillows with down fill by preference). Laundered it and used it on the bed a few times. Damn sexy smooooth pillow. I liked it a bunch.

My wife loves hers. I bought it for her last Christmas. It was a slip Queen Pure Silk Pillowcase - White purchased via Dermstore.

Back
Top Bottom