Early Retirement & Financial Independence Community

Early Retirement & Financial Independence Community (http://www.early-retirement.org/forums/)
-   FIRE and Money (http://www.early-retirement.org/forums/f28/)
-   -   T-Mobile Military Plan (http://www.early-retirement.org/forums/f28/t-mobile-military-plan-98190.html)

Spanky 06-08-2019 03:39 PM

T-Mobile Military Plan
 
T-Mobile offers two military unlimited plans with tax & fee included. Are there any other hidden fees?

https://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone-...discount-plans

REWahoo 06-08-2019 03:41 PM

No. The $25 or $35 per month price is the total you will pay, but note those prices are based on having 4 lines. Click on "See price breakdown" for the cost of other line quantities.

Spanky 06-08-2019 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REWahoo (Post 2248694)
No. The $25 or $35 per month price is the total you will pay, but note those prices are based on having 4 lines. Click on "See price breakdown" for the cost of other line quantities.

Thanks. We are considering the MagentaŽ Military for $100 - 4 lines.

REWahoo 06-08-2019 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spanky (Post 2248699)
Thanks. We are considering the MagentaŽ Military for $100 - 4 lines.

Looks like a good deal. We have a similar plan with Cricket (4 or 5 lines for $25ea) and it has been excellent.

wanaberetiree 06-08-2019 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spanky (Post 2248693)
T-Mobile offers two military unlimited plans with tax & fee included. Are there any other hidden fees?

https://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone-...discount-plans

We took 55+ $60 plan for two and that's all we see on the bill.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.