Facebook Acting Wonky Today, 7/3/19

easysurfer

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Thought I had a browser issue today when going on FB as some images aren't loading when I bring up FB.

I should have dug around deeper as I did a computer restore thinking there was a hiccup and a restore would clear the problem. Instead, looks like "It's not me, it's FB."

If you logged into Facebook today, you may have noticed that the site is acting a bit wonky. Pages are slow to load and many images on individual profiles aren’t showing up. The issues above aren’t just exclusive to Facebook, however. Users across Facebook’s suite of properties — which includes Instagram and WhatsApp — have reported similar usability issues over the past few hours.
https://bgr.com/2019/07/03/is-faceb...zBNbJiBSutRLZXtGitQTfJZ965Cq9Jb1fc8BxfuXmT1k4

At least now I have a good excuse to avoid FB for a day or two. Probably should be doing that more often anyhow :popcorn:.

Thanks for the info. I was on FB earlier and thought the sluggishness was due to a problem at my end.
It probably is due to a problem at your end, feel around and tell us what you discover.

Ronstar sig. line: The wilderness is calling and I must go.

TMI:) When the wilderness calls, it's no time to be sluggish (from the original Cub Scout handbook).

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I was on FB earlier and thought the sluggishness was due to a problem at my end.

I have 3 issues going on at once. The FB problem, my cell phone low on space and yesterday I think some hacker FB messaged me pretending to someone on my FB friend list.

Instead of stressing, I decided to just chill out a bit "sleep on things" :popcorn:.

I have been having the same problem with Facebook today. It happens on my desk top, lap top, and cell phone whether at home or using a secure WiFi elsewhere so it has to be them.

Cheers!

It seems to be fixed now, at least for me. I have been experiencing those problems all day.

Back on track for me also :D.

This was definitely a FB problem. Talking heads covered it on the nightly news.

Back
Top Bottom