Anyone tried a B&J Pint Slice?

MRG

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
These things are expensive and full of calories(250 or more), fat, and absolutely delicious. They're a slice of icecream covered in chocolate. There's only three in a box and one box listed all 3 as a serving. [emoji12]

I've had the Cherry Garcia, The Tonight Dough, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. They are the all our grocery store carries, I'll look elsewhere. I've found some $1 off coupon for Cherry Garcia, my favorite. The Tonight Dough is second IMHO. I don't know if they just were introduced or I'm the only person who missed the most awesome thing ever.

ETA: Hopefully the links worked, I can't see any other attachments either.
Has anyone else tried these?
20190704_184917.jpeg20190704_184942.jpeg

Last edited:
Tried the Cookie Dough as a single. Delicious as expected.

In our house, we buy ice cream for when we have guests, then we ignore it, it gets ice on it, and we throw it out.

I've noticed that on the occasional "splurge" of eating a sugar treat like this, I end up feeling quite "less well", so have no desire for foods like this any more. I once had a significant sweet tooth, but no more.

Cherry Garcia is one of the best flavors of ice cream ever invented, and these sound like the “peace pops” we used to buy one at a time, which had a stick. Will definitely look for the slice version and split one with DH for a treat. Well, that’s the plan anyway :LOL:

Good point... it is just like a peace pop but round like a klondike bar rather than shaped like a fudgesicle.

I've noticed that on the occasional "splurge" of eating a sugar treat like this, I end up feeling quite "less well", so have no desire for foods like this any more. I once had a significant sweet tooth, but no more.

I hadn’t noticed these yet in my grocery. The website lists 27g total carb (22g total sugars) per bar.

Cherry Garcia is yum but I prefer a local dairy that’s popular around here.

Back
Top Bottom