Favorite Bluetooth speakers

Floridatennisplayer

Recycles dryer sheets
Huge fan of my little JBL Flip 4 and Xtreme. Huge deep sound.

IMG_0570.JPG

I have an Ultimate Ears Megaboom 3...I tried more than a dozen before deciding. The Extreme was on my short list.

This was so good I bought 2 of them.

I use a JBL Extreme on the patio, but our TV sound bar is Bluetooth enabled so we just connect to it off our iPad and we have our music in surround sound. Sounds better than the smaller portables.

Maybe this is too far off-topic, but I started with Bluetooth speakers, and transitioned to smart speakers, that stream music from the internet.

I have a Yamaha MusicCast 20 smart speaker at the office, two Denon HEOS 1 HS2 and HS5 smart speakers at home, and a Denon AVRX4300H HEOS-enabled audio-video receiver at home. All units can stream music via Pandora or any music services directly from the internet (ethernet or wi-fi), or can stream music via bluetooth from my phone. I keep all of my purchased music on a Sandisk Ultrafit 128GB USB drive, which is installed in one of my HEOS smart speakers. That speaker, the other HEOS speaker, and the HEOS receiver can all stream music from the one USB drive. With smart speakers, Pandora, and Amazon Music, I never listen to the radio anymore, but my wife does. Sonos makes similar speakers to the HEOS line, which most folks seem to prefer over HEOS.

I also have a small JBL Clip bluetooth speaker that I use only for travel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom