Albert, I salute you

So you don't have to click on the naked link to see what all the fuss is about...

Attachments

• BvQQu4OIAAAMZgm.jpg
    BvQQu4OIAAAMZgm.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 35
David sounds like a potential arsonist.

And why do the girls want to cook or dance? Gender stereotyping seems to be alive and well. :nonono:

"Naked links" sounds so... :blush:

I am accustomed to digital environments where posting in this manner is not a big deal. So thank you for educating me re: the ways of this environment.

LOL - It's funny all the people posting concerns about David. The school guidance councilor just might want to have a chat with him...

Made me recall the life ambition fill-in-the-blank in my high shook yearbook senior year...mine was "to do as little as necessary to get by".

Ambitious lass, wasn't I?

And my quote was Jimmy Buffett "forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition..."

I'm definitely in Albert's camp.

"Naked links" sounds so... :blush:

I am accustomed to digital environments where posting in this manner is not a big deal. So thank you for educating me re: the ways of this environment.

It was gently suggested I put some pants on my links. :D

LOL - It's funny all the people posting concerns about David. The school guidance councilor just might want to have a chat with him...

I saw that. There are lots of good legitimate jobs for him beside fire fighting. Ordinance, for one. Demolition is another, and I kinda always thought that would be fun but didn't have a clue as to how one gets started in that business. Fireworks is another. Plus probably another dozen or so I haven't thought of.

Way to go, Albert! ;)

2-023.gif

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.
Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.
Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
Lawrence: Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.
Peter Gibbons: Good point.
Lawrence: Well, what about you now? What would you do?
Peter Gibbons: Besides two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Well, yeah.
Peter Gibbons: Nothing.
Lawrence: Nothing, huh?
Peter Gibbons: I would relax... I would sit on my ass all day... I would do nothing.
Lawrence: Well, you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Take a look at my cousin: he's broke, don't do ****.
d818aea326a1932bed503fd50d906bb0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom