Which Weber grill

Which Weber should I buy?

• Weber Spirit

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Weber Genesis

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters
I'll speak up for the side burner on the Weber Genesis. DW loves it when she prepares some Venezuelan dishes that are cooked in oil in a cast iron pan. They stink up the kitchen and she always prefers that grill side burner, it gets the oil hot enough and the neighbors get the smell. :)

Thanks for the info...

DW said we are buying today.... so, went and bought the Genesis 330.... it has the sear burner and side burner... Lowes will build it and deliver it next Friday....

As for the side grill, our current grill has one and it was not used that much.... I did use the griddle that came with it to brown roasts that I then put in the slow cooker.... DW would grill some dishes out there like MichaelB said... either a lot of oil to splash or smell... I hate the smell of her cooking mushrooms....

We bought a stainless mess 'pan' that we can use to grill the veggies.... might use them for fish also since the grates have wider spacing than our current one... looking forward to using it more!!!

Thanks for the info...

DW said we are buying today.... so, went and bought the Genesis 330.... it has the sear burner and side burner... Lowes will build it and deliver it next Friday....

Having it built and delivered = :dance:

You live in Texas and don't have a grill?? Who would a thunk it! :D

Hey, I am a Yankee, but got here as soon as I could. Also, your not a real Texan unless you have a smoker.

Last edited:
Late to the thread, but we own a Weber Spirit 310 and really like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Thanks for the info... I looked and could find Ducane at Amazon, but only one model and not quite what I want.... and not much cheaper than a Weber with the same functions....

Went to the Ducane website and they had their 4200 at Lowes, but when you go there it says it is not available anymore...

Your suggestion of going to SS when the first set gets worn out is a good one... I will remember that when it happens...

Oddly, I bought mine from Best Buy online. I don't buy much, from Best Buy but they had a good price on it. But that was 2012.

-ERD50

Attachments

• Texas Valentine.jpg
    Texas Valentine.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 11
Great, now you can give your DW one of these for VD:

Well, no.... will not get it until next Friday...

Maybe I can fashion my own heart from a steak :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom