How to prevent age discrimination: chose a younger one!

Spock

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
My completely unscientific and rather mean "theory" is that people always dislike the previous generation because they are old.

My completely unscientific and rather mean "theory" is that people always dislike the previous generation because they are old.

And they also bad talk the younger generation while they are at it.

How'd you like a ride in the Batmobile?

The only possible downside to this is that users of online dating sites may use similar bio-ethical reasoning when composing their profiles. It only just now occurred to me that it might lead to confusion.

Other than that, I see no problems in equating whimsical, random falsehoods with facts. Nope, none at all.

Also, I'm Batman.

That being the case, why stop there? I choose to be 6'2". That would also help a lot of single guys in the personal ads and dating services.

You can avoid discrimination at any age by having a skill that is in short supply.

At my previous job, we had Juan from Argentina that was made beautiful glass reactors and could fixed any broken glass items. I once asked my boss why he still around working at a snail pace every day, he said I could not find another person with such a skill. It made sense to me at this point.

That being the case, why stop there? I choose to be 6'2". That would also help a lot of single guys in the personal ads and dating services.

Sounds good to me. I also choose to have immense wealth and good looks. Why go for half measures?

And watch when you use the word "old" in the workplace. Others on the team may interpret your words are discriminating and you may have a visit to HR.

I chose to put my age as 20 years younger than I am on my dating apps when I used them. Worked great. A few suspected something was up when I pulled out my magnifying glass to read something. Only one was annoyed when I told her the truth.

If they said anything, I said "yes, the profile is incorrect." And I added 10 years to the wrong age. If I actually liked them and intended to keep them around, I told them the real age.

I'm 6' 1" so I didn't need to lie about that.

Back
Top Bottom