Thank You for Running a Clean Forum

My block of choice is a mental block. If somebody repeatedly shows me they do not think things through or they seem to have a hidden agenda, I simply place no value on their comments. I am sure some people have probably done that to me, also. I guess that makes me a block-head at times. What else is new?

I would rather the mods let some occasional 'poor choice' of words slip through than start hitting the reject button to often and to early. Overall, they seem to have hit a good balance.

+ 1

i chose this option , otherwise i will get out of practice on unwanted ads and scams

A trenchant analysis of the Linked-In world.

Can you imagine posting on LinkedIn how, actually, your goal is to save enough in index funds so that you never have to work again? It would be confusion and pandemonium and then you certainly would never work again.

I feel my last post might have ruined a very nice string about how unique and friendly E-R Forum is. Go E-R Forum and thank you to its creators and those who continue to make it possible! [emoji322]

+1 I read this forum most days and look forward to interesting observations / POVs.

Thanks for keeping it civil.

Back
Top Bottom