6 Plus Years after 9/11 and Bin Laden is still making tapes

Wags

Full time employment: Posting here.
After 6 plus years after 9/11 it is hard to believe that Bin Laden is still making tapes in which he mocks the U.S and the world, makes threats, etc..., etc..... It's just too bad that we have not been able to locate this man and bring him to justice.

The articles come from two cred·i·ble news organizations ABC news and USA Today.

ABC News: Bin Laden Issues Warning on Iraq, Israel

Bin Laden tape threatens Sunnis, Israelis - USATODAY.com

I might be safe to say that Bin Laden will continue to be a torn in the side of the U.S.A for years to come after the current adminstration has sailed off into the sunset.

GOD BLESS:angel:

I wonder why he hasn't received a Grammy yet?

I wonder why he hasn't received a Grammy yet?

Maybe it's because Bin Laden is not a member of the Actor's Guild. All I know is that he continues to make tapes which mock the U.S.A and make Old George W and Cheney look incompetent.

Bottomline is that it is time for us to find this man and bring him to justice.

Maybe it's because Bin Laden is not a member of the Actor's Guild. All I know is that he continues to make tapes which mock the U.S.A and make Old George W and Cheney look incompetent.

Bottomline is that it is time for us to find this man and bring him to justice.

You should write your congressman. Maybe they haven't thought of that yet.

CyclingInvestor - Let's get with it - Podcasting is the way to go

CyclingInvestor - Let's get with it - Podcasting is the way to go

Bin Laden is a crafty varmint and he just might do a DVD or Podcast. But who knows he just might put out a greatest hits CD or DVD.

Hey, if the man can put out tapes and videos while he is the so called most wanted man in the world - I am sure that making a DVD or PODcasting will not be a big problem.

Back
Top Bottom