Airline delights, including "Choke 'N Puke" meals delivered to home

Walt34

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
Flights to Nowhere.
Who wants airline pajamas? You can have them! Whoohoo
Wanna take some risks? "All-you-can-fly" deals
And of course airline food delivered to home. I guess it beats starvation....

When it comes to raising money, nothing is off limits for airlines mired in their worst-ever crisis. From fresh vegetables to peanuts and pajamas, they’re selling almost anything to make it through the pandemic.

Even airlines that received government bailouts and slashed costs are looking for new revenue streams as they burn through cash while fleets are largely grounded and people stay at home. A recovery is expected to take years and cost carriers billions of dollars more.

Here’s a look at what airlines are peddling as they try to make up for the hit from Covid-19:
https://www.aljazeera.com/ajimpact/flights-pajamas-airlines-survive-200904082630900.html

I could've done without seeing that thread title. Putting thread on ignore so I don't see it again.

I've had some really good meals on airplanes. Business class, anyway.

I remember an amazingly good steak dinner served on fine china in the first class section of a Pan Am 747. Those days are gone forever.

When I treated DW and one DS to their first airplane trip in first class, they were shocked at how good the food was. I remember having to convince DW there was no need to bring her own food onto the plane as she cannot stand coach class airline food.

Back
Top Bottom