Am finding a lot of stocks with great potential

Blue531

Recycles dryer sheets
APPS -Digital Turbine, ENPH -Enphase Energy and XPEL- Xpel Technologies all have good ROE, ROA and PM% and their charts look amazing, growing steadily. HIgh P/E but high growth companies usually have high P/e s, so that is what I like to see. TTD-Trade Desk and ZM-Zoom are growing quickly. I like the steadiness of FRHC. Some speculative ones are Planet 13 (PLNHF), Lemonade (LMND), Beam Global (BEEM), Arcimoto (FUV), Palantir (PLTR), Switchback (SBE) and Zedge (ZDGE).

I do like strong charts and uptrends.

Feel free to share any stocks you've got your eyes on. I prefer to invest in aggressive growth companies. To each their own, but would love to hear about your picks whatever you prefer.

Last edited:
The largest position by far in my portfolio at this time is Vanguard Midcap Growth Fund. Looking up the largest 10 positions (14% of fund) for this post, to my surprise Moderna is #1. I am looking around for a shocked smiley face but cannot find it :).

Here are the top 10:

Moderna Inc.
Snap Inc.
Twilio Inc.
Lululemon Athletica Inc.
DocuSign Inc.
IDEXX Laboratories Inc.
KLA Corp.
Amphenol Corp.
Trade Desk Inc.
Veeva Systems Inc.

In the year 2000 we saw the bursting of the tech bubble. That happened around March 2000 and was characterized by a monthly decline in midcap growth with a good sized monthly rise in midcap value. Perhaps that is a warning sign in this market?

So hold on to your seat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom