Another example that truth is better than fiction

MichaelB

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
My SIL sent me this. Seems 40 years ago a hotel guest showed some poor judgement. Traveling to Victoria Canada, he had a suitcase full of spicy pepperoni he brought for friends in the area. No fridge is his hotel room, he opened a window and set the stuff on a table to keep from spoiling in the cool Canadian air. Bad idea. Apparently the room was taken over by seagulls, the pepperoni disagreed with their digestive systems, the result was a real mess, the traveler attempted to deal with the situation without informing hotel management, and only made it worse. The hotel banned him for life.

Now, apparently, he’s asked forgiveness, and the hotel had graciously agreed. The man posted his story in Facebook, here https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0885243919739.471335.523144738&type=3&theater
It’s been repeated in print media but the FB post has all the detail.

Yeah, funny, but not sure I'm buying that one. Hard to believe he was really still on some sort of banned list, but what do I know?

The piece is very well written, which makes me wonder if it's a real story or a really clever writer. But it gave me a good laugh to read anyway.

Yeah, funny, but not sure I'm buying that one. Hard to believe he was really still on some sort of banned list, but what do I know?

You're probably right. I was banned for life from the Chincoteague Inn when I was 20, and when I went back about 35 years later they had no problem serving me. I guess since they were getting ready to tear the place down all was forgiven.

Seagull poo is bad enough with their diet of fish and garbage but I can't imagine that mixed with spicy pepperoni. :sick:

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom