Anyone familiar W/Decoding the SSA.GOV "ANYPIA" App to see one's Future SS Payment?

ShokWaveRider

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Anyone familiar W/Decoding the SSA.GOV "ANYPIA" App to see one's Future SS Payment?

The results seem to show PIA quite well. But I cannot seem to see what it would be at 70. The "Worker Info" and "Supplemental Worker Info" are all filles out correctly. Here is the link to the software.

https://www.ssa.gov/OACT/anypia/download.html

Last edited:
The results seem to show PIA quite well. But I cannot seem to see what it would be at 70. The "Worker Info" and "Supplemental Worker Info" are all filles out correctly. Here is the link to the software.

https://www.ssa.gov/OACT/anypia/download.html

Here is a sample output:

Scroll down further. The next paragraph of number gives you what you're looking for. If it's not there, go into the supplemental worker information and put in an entitlement date.

Scroll down further. The next paragraph of number gives you what you're looking for. If it's not there, go into the supplemental worker information and put in an entitlement date.

Thanks, entitlement date seems to work.

Thanks, entitlement date seems to work.

Moving that date around gives you any scenario you want a number for. It’s pretty basic, but seems accurate and I like that it comes from ssa.

Moving that date around gives you any scenario you want a number for. It’s pretty basic, but seems accurate and I like that it comes from ssa.

I checked it against the SSA website, and it was about $200pm short compared with the new "Dial your Date" SSA.GOV GUI.

I checked it against the SSA website, and it was about $200pm short compared with the new "Dial your Date" SSA.GOV GUI.

Not sure what might be happening. I’ve had it match anything I’ve ever tested. Make sure you have everything input and matching and make sure you have the latest version. They put out a new version not too long ago.

Back
Top Bottom