Anyone Here have PVC's?

ShokWaveRider

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I developed them, or at least I started to notice them last week. I take Blood Pressure Meds that contain HCT (Diuretic) that appears to be a leading cause of PVCs based on my "Google" physician. I also have a Pace Maker. I went to see my Cardiologist he checked my Pace Maker said all good, but can see my PVCs on the monitor. They are BiGeminal (One in-between every beat) He took some blood work, all good and recommended stopping the HCT for a while. I also had a couple of EKGs, one normal and one he could see them clearly. They do come and go.

They only come on about lunch time and go away at about 5-6pm, none overnight. I normally take my meds at about 7am.

I understand they are benign as I have the type that go away when I exercise, as opposed to visa versa which could be worse.

I get them when I am in great shape, i.e. my resting heart rate drops into the 50's. Then I throw PVCs at all kinds of random times.

I also have a lot of scrap PVC pipe from various projects. Oh, not that kind of PVC. :)

I developed them, or at least I started to notice them last week. I take Blood Pressure Meds that contain HCT (Diuretic) that appears to be a leading cause of PVCs based on my "Google" physician. I also have a Pace Maker.

They only come on about lunch time and go away at about 5-6pm, none overnight. I normally take my meds at about 7am.
I'm curious. I have not had this to my knowledge, but have had NVT (non-sustained ventricular tachycardia). However, I have never felt it. I've had two instances in the last 4 years. I have no idea if you could see it on an EKG since I've never been hooked up when they happen. My pacemaker captures and stores the occurrences of non-normal behavior for the doctor to evaluate.

I'm curious what type of pacemaker and pacing program is being done in your case. I have a dual chamber PM that is programmed to monitor the top of the heart and fill in the signals on the bottom of the heart when the signals are not seen. Initially this was a small duty cycle (<2%) and now is > 99.9%)

I too take a med with HCT. I have not seen anything from my Google Doc that would indicate this is related to NVT.

Doesn't kcowan have a Puerto Vallarta Condo?
Premature ventricular contractions

I had to look it up.

Back
Top Bottom