At least you can look younger

You know it's amazing that all you guys look great after a few drinks, too.... No ugly people at closing time...just when you roll over in the morning I guess.

I'm always amazed at the number of people who don't believe they "look their age." It's kind of sad, really. After all...you ARE your age. Consequently, that's what "your age" looks like.

Despite my lovely avatar, in real life I look my age and I would rather look my age! After all, I will never be 61 again, and when I am 81, 61 will look pretty young to me. :)

Before meeting Frank, some of those I dated told me they didn't look their age. I politely agreed, but really they looked pretty bad. Their hair dying and other efforts to look younger just made them look older and a bit pitiful, as well as projecting a lack of self confidence to me.

Like Moemg, I think that there was a lot more going on here(before and after photo above) than just dermabrasion. At the very least, different lighting, photography artistry and very skillful makeup, both before and after are likely explanations.

Airbrushing anyone?? :D

Concerning that before and after shot, I also felt that some of the difference between the shots was due to lighting differences. So I downloaded the picture and played around with contrast, and color temperature, and the results were dramatic.

Click here to see the result.

Before meeting Frank, some of those I dated told me they didn't look their age.

What an odd thing to say. After all, you are looking right at them, surely they could trust you to form your own opinions about whether they looked their ages or not.

I have never heard a woman say anything this stupid.

Ha

Here's the drummer in my band; how old do you think he is?

Larry.jpg

What an odd thing to say. After all, you are looking right at them, surely they could trust you to form your own opinions about whether they looked their ages or not.

I have never heard a woman say anything this stupid.

Ha

Yes, you meet all kinds on the internet. :LOL: Most people think I am a good listener, and I guess when confronted by someone nodding, listening, and friendly, some guys just babble on and let it all hang out. It's amazing what some people will say. Before long, some guys start talking about what they are wearing and asking me what I think about it, and they babble on from there.

Last edited:
Well, he is 70 years old. I realize that's not a great picture, but people are usually shocked when they find out he's 70.

Well, he is 70 years old. I realize that's not a great picture, but people are usually shocked when they find out he's 70.

Not me - - my guess was 68-70. I didn't post my answer, because I thought it was a trick question! :)

Silly me, I thought the difference in T-Al's example had to do with lighting, face tilt, drying the hair a little fluffier, and smacking the lips. Nothing wrong with the image on the left, although I would prefer a little jewelry, especially earrings. Maybe fill the lips out with more of a brighter color. Guys I know don't even look close, so I've heard.

Totally unretouched photo...

Attachments

• montana hooker.jpg
    montana hooker.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 49
Concerning that before and after shot, I also felt that some of the difference between the shots was due to lighting differences. So I downloaded the picture and played around with contrast, and color temperature, and the results were dramatic.

Click here to see the result.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

You're killing me! :ROFLMAO:

I do not wear makeup day-to-day and only when it is a special occasion, like a formal dinner out or for pictures.

Freebird, do you wear foundation? I'd like to go without any makeup, especially when I'm at home, but I worry about not having any protection from the sun. I'm outside in the garden quite a bit so I make sure, if nothing else, I wear foundation with SPF. Not sure if it really helps, but I like to think it does.

Freebird, do you wear foundation? I'd like to go without any makeup, especially when I'm at home, but I worry about not having any protection from the sun. I'm outside in the garden quite a bit so I make sure, if nothing else, I wear foundation with SPF. Not sure if it really helps, but I like to think it does.

I dislike wearing makeup, and use moisturizers with sunscreen included if I'm going to be in the sun intermittently. Lubriderm makes one that's SPF15, and there are others with similar or lower SPF.

Reactions: ksr
Nope. I'm olive skinned. :D
I do put on 50 SPF sport sunscreen and wear a wide brim hat when I am outdoors for long periods, like gardening or out on the boat.

I'm outside in the garden quite a bit so I make sure, if nothing else, I wear foundation with SPF. Not sure if it really helps, but I like to think it does.

I live in Florida so I wear make up with SPF 15 . When I first moved here I was wearing make up with out it and just going about my chores I got sunburned .

Back
Top Bottom