Beard Oil

tsoispf

Dryer sheet aficionado
Any beard oil users or former users out there? Looking for impressions on the value of using it or not.

I've had a beard or goatee in one form or another since I was 18. I've been dry shaving with a cartridge razor for ages. When my son learned this, he was like "what are you some kind of he-man or something". So I started using shaving cream and got to admit I'm wondering what else I've been missing out on over the years.

Viking Revolution Beard Conditioner....
Wife came home one day and said .... " USE THIS!!!!"
Now even the nurses at work have commented on my beard...
And that makes me wonder......
Where did she learn about this stuff:confused:??

Wow. I never knew there were so many products like this. Years ago, my facial hair was still dark and I had few problems with it. I'd occasionally try growing the stash longer and then use mustache wax. It was a mixed bag of results. As facial hair (finally) went to gray, it was much less manageable. I colored if for a few years which made it manageable, but I sort of lost interest when my hair (finally) began to gray a bit - heh, heh, folks still think I'm 10 years younger than I am. Now, I just try to keep facial hair shorter to keep it from growing in 6 different directions. I'll look into some of these products. Thanks for the tip(s).

I agree. Am taking notes on things to try. Some good suggestions. Keep 'em coming. I'd rather go off the opinions here than rely on comments on Amazon or the like.

I bought some good stuff.

I've been using their beard oil for years !

I have had a beard since 1981. It wasn't til about 10 years ago I noticed a "beard dandruff", so I started using a beard oil from Sally's Beauty Outlet. Not unusually fragrant, I like it. If too fragrant, it interferes with wine tasting and food choices.

I have had a beard since 1981. It wasn't til about 10 years ago I noticed a "beard dandruff", so I started using a beard oil from Sally's Beauty Outlet. Not unusually fragrant, I like it. If too fragrant, it interferes with wine tasting and food choices.

Hey, Sally's is where I always got my stash wax. I'll check out the oil and see if it tames the whole beard, now that each beard-hair seems to have a mind of its own. Aloha.

Back
Top Bottom