Biggest or most expensive thing you ordered from Amazon.

A set of four barstool chairs for poolside...

https://www.amazon.com/Outdoor-Pati...00855459&sr=8-2&keywords=palm+tree+bar+stools

We buy all kinds of stuff from amazon...a lot of things are just cheaper, and many are just much more convenient that going all over the place to find them. These particular bar stools were similar to something my DW had seen somewhere, and she wanted them for around our Hawaii themed poolside decorations.

I think the heaviest thing I've bought was a 50 lb bag of bird food or deicer. DH beat me - he got a 700 lb lathe. I'm pretty sure it had free shipping but it wasn't two day delivery.

The biggest thing I've ordered is a mini milling machine for $860 and weighing 150 lbs. I actually got 2 of them because the first one came badly damaged. It's replacement was also damaged, but I was able to scavenge parts off the first to fix the second one. I also had to use both crates to make one good one to send it back.

Not sure if the most expensive, but the most unwieldy was two bed frames and 8" memory foam mattresses (Queen) for 2 of our guest rooms.

Hope you ordered in the winter. Wouldn't do to have that big piece of fish sitting in the hot sun on the front step.

The biggest thing I ever bought on Amazon:
a codpiece

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom