Cataract surgery and night driving

Maximus

Recycles dryer sheets
Had a vision exam a few months ago revealing mild to moderate cataracts. Have a follow up appointment in October for some dry eye and corneal edema.

I am 70 years old. Night driving has become more difficult for me. Add rain to the night and it is worse. I will discuss these issues with the ophthalmologist in October.

Has anyone here who had night driving issues noticed an improvement after cataract surgery?

In the meantime, you can try taking Preservision Aereds 2. It has reversed the halo that I see at night with early cataract in my left eye.

It should improve after cataract surgery.

I have a friend that had glare issues with his cataracts vision for night driving. He said after the surgery that all went away and has no issues at night driving now.

In the meantime, you can try taking Preservision Aereds 2. It has reversed the halo that I see at night with early cataract in my left eye.

It should improve after cataract surgery.

Thanks RH. My next google search is for Preservision Aereds 2.

I have a friend that had glare issues with his cataracts vision for night driving. He said after the surgery that all went away and has no issues at night driving now.

Thank you Street. I will ask the at my October appointment about the night vision and see if they recommend cataract surgery as a solution.

Twice now I've read your post title as "cataract surgery and night DIVING." :facepalm: :LOL:

Good luck with getting back to normal!

Back
Top Bottom