Daytime flights to Europe

FFC1964

Recycles dryer sheets
I hate flying at night. I love the early morning flight to London where you get there at 10ish pm. When I take the flight I can hit the ground running without dealing with jetlag. I can not sleep on the plane.

I am looking at flights to Austria, Germany or Switzerland for this summer. I can't find any that fly during the day. All that I see are overnight. We are considering flying to London and then flying to Munich the next day to avoid the overnight flight. Has anyone ever found flights to any of these countries that are not overnight? Or do you have any other words of wisdom for us?

Thank you!

Sue

The overnight flights to Ireland or London are too short to get much sleep and arrive too early to check into your hotel without paying for an extra day.

Flying further east in Europe, you MAY be able to get better results on both of those issues...

The overnight flights to Ireland or London are too short to get much sleep and arrive too early to check into your hotel without paying for an extra day.

This depends from which side of the USA one is flying from. Eight hours for us West Coaster so there is plenty of time to sleep.

I recently flew from the West Coast to Lisbon with a connection in Europe. We arrived in the early evening, had a lite dinner at a local sandwich shop, and went to bed about 9 PM local time. Woke up in the morning without a hint of jet-lag. Not bad.

Back
Top Bottom