Dynamo Dream

marko

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Mods: I'm not sure if posting links to YouTube is allowed. If not, please remove with my apologies.

Fans of Blade Runner should love Dynamo Dream. It is currently a short 3 minute film that took months and months of CGI work from just one guy! The attention to detail is mind blowing. You have to watch it several times to take it all in.

The link below is NOT the film, but I find it just as fascinating. This link takes you to the making of the film which is 99% green screen. Amazing.

https://youtu.be/FFJ_THGj72U

You can find the actual film by on YouTube by searching Dynamo Dream. Enjoy!

Last edited:
The Dynamo Dream I see in Youtube is 21 minutes, not 3. And it seems to be the movie your link talks about. Are we talking about the same video?

The Dynamo Dream I see in Youtube is 21 minutes, not 3. And it seems to be the movie your link talks about. Are we talking about the same video?

Yes, sorry. Maybe I was enjoying it so much those 21 minutes seemed like 3! Sorry if I misled. The link I referenced is about 2.5 minutes so, maybe I got confused.

While I got the length wrong, I still maintain that it's amazing work of Cyberpunk art.

Last edited:
Note: there's several "Dynamo" videos in YouTube search. This one is "Dynamo Dream" episode 1.

Yes, sorry. Maybe I was enjoying it so much those 21 minutes seemed like 3! Sorry if I misled. The link I referenced is about 2.5 minutes so, maybe I got confused.

While I got the length wrong, I still maintain that it's amazing work of Cyberpunk art.
Well, I'm glad it was 21 minutes. That was enough to get a feel for what this guy can create. It ends in a cliff hanger. Here's hoping he gets some funding so he can complete the series.

Back
Top Bottom