Ecolab - Thought of exchange offer

savory

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
If you own Ecolab, you should have received the information about their restructuring of their company and the offer they are providing shareholders. As I understand the offer, they will spin off their energy business as a separate stock offering. So, I could buy Apergy, the energy company at a discount and own Ecolab that primarily provides sanitation services to food related businesses

I am curious about your thoughts and anyone else who would like to contribute.

Key elements of the exchange offer include:

* Ecolab stockholders have the option to exchange some, all or none of their shares of Ecolab common stock for shares of common stock of ChampionX Holding Inc., an Ecolab subsidiary formed to hold the ChampionX Business, subject to proration as described below. In the combination, shares of ChampionX common stock will convert automatically into the right to receive shares of Apergy common stock.

* Tendering Ecolab stockholders are expected to receive approximately
$111.11 of Apergy common stock for every $100 of Ecolab common stock
tendered, subject to the upper limit described below.The exchange offer is
designed to permit Ecolab stockholders to exchange all
or a portion of their shares of Ecolab common stock for shares of
ChampionX common stock (which will convert into shares of Aper common stock) at a discount of 10 percent to the per-share value of Apergy common stock, subject to an upper limit of 24.6667 shares of ChampionX common stock for each share of Ecolab common stock tendered in the exchange offer.

Back
Top Bottom