Farm Livin' is the Life For Me -

calmloki

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Sheesh - the FFA* was never promoted like this - cunning Bavarians!

"The 2010 Young Farm Girls Calendar is meant to be “an homage to all the young women farmers in Germany who support agricultural work in a self-confident and fun manner,” according to the website of the Association of Young Bavarian Farmers".

Young Farm Girls Calendar 2010 - The Local

Not much actual farming going on - no one wearing their Wellingtons, not a hoe to be seen.

* Future Farmers of America for you city kids.

I did not know farmin' can be so fun. :whistle: :angel:

How do I start?

An art style known in this house as "Bountiful Harvest".

If Miss December is a farmer, I am Bill Gates.......I never knew hotties were into farming..gonna keep that in mind.........:)

I rather like November. She looks like Valkyrie before the battle. This dirt is mine!

Where were they when I was farming:confused:? I might have stayed since I was about their age.

Ah, now I see..... Denmark.:(

I guess it's implied that Ms. February is going to take over the responsibilities of feeding the young lamb.

I rather like November. She looks like Valkyrie before the battle. This dirt is mine!

Or she's looking for her nose ring that fell out when she was plowing.

Miss December looks like any figure model, but the others are beleivable to me. I'll take Miss January, even though I don't eat bread.

Ha

Notice that all these gorgeous women are healthy looking and normal weight? Thank God...maybe Europe will encourage America to get off this stick thin, boney kick with women models. Time we went back to the 1940-1950's look of healthy instead of anorexic. So much sexier! (Now if Rubens would only come back in style I'd be in!)

Ah, look is only skin deep ;)

So, I stay married after 29 years because I only look. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom