Favorite Chocolate

OK. Now you have me all excited.

Cheers!

OK. I did a little Googling. The chocolate is Merci. It is a milk chocolate. As I recall it was just as tasty as the Godiva milk chocolates I had been buying. DW has a preference for dark chocolate, and I just don't eat much chocolate at all, so I have not had it in several years.

Cadburys Flake (along with Walkers Crisps) purchased on Amazon and shipped from the UK at a very reasonable price. Oops, I just realized I haven't purchased my supply for Christmas stockings, my adult kids are going to have an absolute fit this year if I don't get it delivered on time.

Just saw this at Costco today. They had a 3-pack of 8.8 oz boxes for $13.99.
It's evil, beware. I bought a box of it today. I'm trying to not eat more than half the box.[emoji111]

My DWs favorite chocolate bar from WF is Tony's Chocolonely almond/sea salt. Worth trying when grazing WF chocolate collection.

Our family is hooked on the Choceur bars from Aldi. It says "Product of Austria" on the label. A huge bar is ~$1.50.

I also love the Sanders Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels from Costco. Very reasonably priced and absolutely irresistible. I always have an extra tub hidden in case of nuclear attack. ;)

I can really appreciate good chocolate. I’d rather pay a bit more and eat less of it than eat poor quality (at least to my taste buds). I love the chocolate from this company, and I love how it’s made. I took at trip to Springfield to see their store and had a wonderful conversation with one of the employees there. I know my local Whole Foods carries it.

https://askinosie.com/?SID=a3335b3c9e5b39c90f4d05a9f2e5d612

Back
Top Bottom