Finally a full sun garden...

rayinpenn

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
The pool is gone, the awful pines trees nothing but a mulch memory and a source of silly anger to my neighbor. When I went back there to rake it again and tidy up it occurred to me I had a green house full of squash and cucumber starts.. they like full sun.

I’ve had a half sun garden these past thirteen years. My tomatoes all grow in pots. I thought neighbors be dammed... IMG_0042.jpg

so i built a little squash garden behind the green house. I stuck a few flowers around it to appease the silly ones. I plant extra assuming deer will harvest some.

Note the band of hay colored mulch behind my green house. The many polls are to thwart fence jumping deer..
Think I’m fanning the flames? I wonder if its tool late for some watermelon?

Last edited:
Very nice. Gardening is good for the soul, and belly.

Sunshine = more veggies in most cases. It looks great rayinpenn and I wish you a successful growing season. My garden is a little stunted by the massive amount of rain here. Rivers are flooding and ground is still soggy. Oh well,
June and July will fix that problem.

Sunshine = more veggies in most cases. It looks great rayinpenn and I wish you a successful growing season. My garden is a little stunted by the massive amount of rain here. Rivers are flooding and ground is still soggy. Oh well,
June and July will fix that problem.

Yeah, my garden here in Michigan is stunted by way too much rain and also colder-than-normal soil , but hopefully it will recover in time to salvage most things, eventually. I figure we are about 10-14 days behind on the garden (compared to an average year) as well as the fruit trees and other vegetation around here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom