former cd suggestions

The credit union here has a debit account that yields about 2.5% with a 25K minimum and ten debit card transactions per month. Only pays this yield on the 25K though, then drops to under 5% for the rest. I can keep about 27K in there and get about $55 per month. A good place to stash emergency cash.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you're not married. :rolleyes:

Correct, but I have worked for and with women most of my life.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :2funny:

Practically(?) everyone here has worked with women most of their lives. Are you seriously equating professional clinical & working relationships with longterm domestic ones? Sorry, but IMO, that's a bit... [-]:crazy:[/-] naïve. Not the same AT ALL.

It's no secret or news that money/finances are the #1 cause of arguments/strife between domestic couples. See: couples argue money - Google Search

I can't speak for Gerry, but I inferred from his posts, and others I've read, that he had had that converstion with his spouse, and in the interest of domestic harmony, the subject was closed.

My suggestion would have been to look into other products available through Fido or TRP, but someone else already suggested it.

I wrote that tongue in cheek, I should have added a smiley :)
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :2funny:

Practically(?) everyone here has worked with women most of their lives. Are you seriously equating professional clinical & working relationships with longterm domestic ones? Sorry, but IMO, that's a bit... [-]:crazy:[/-] naïve. Not the same AT ALL.

Back
Top Bottom