Happy Thanksgiving 2019

kgtest

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Wanted to wish you all a safe holiday weekend! US Market's are closed (ok 12more min) and open only until 1pm Friday. Try not to go too overboard...on the food...and the thankings and the givings... Unless you RobbieB :D BTD and enjoy yourselves! Based on the YTD thread we have all been blessed with what the market giveth and I am for one grateful, and thankful for all of your tactical and satirical advice! :flowers: :popcorn:

As I said to the troops..."Keep yer name outta the paper!"
I am totally bull on US Equities in 2020. Don't see any real headwinds at the moment, and as one analyst can be quoted "US equities are the only game in town."

Last edited:
Friday, in a nutshell:

Attachments

• Thanksgiving.JPG
    Thanksgiving.JPG
    8.7 KB · Views: 104
thanks. gonna be a quiet one for us. just the wife and myself, pre-cooked turkey breast, trimmings, apple pie. portfolio is waaay up in '19 which is waaay up over '18, and over '17, etc. not drawing down and not looking to make any changes in '20.

..........I am totally bull on US Equities in 2020. Don't see any real headwinds at the moment, and as one analyst can be quoted "US equities are the only game in town."
I don't know either.

Thank you, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
I am thankful I found this wonderful forum a few years ago!

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!!

We had an early Thanksgiving last night at the fabulous Chuckanut Estate, so as to free up a few family members who have to work or attend TG dinner at the home of in-laws.

And I will continue today with giving thanks, good food, and most importantly - good friends.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Speaking of "nobody knows nothin", for us today will be a Thanksgiving Adventure I guess, since I have no idea what our plans are for today. We have an invitation to Thanksgiving dinner at the home of a friend of F's. But both being guys, the arrangements are all vague and not nailed down for sure, plus no idea of what time to arrive (if we do arrive) or anything else. I know sort of where the friend lives within a couple of miles, but no idea as to the actual address of his new home and neither of us have been there before.

So, I am nicely dressed and will be ready to go whenever F wants to go. He'll be driving and I'll just let him figure out the details. :LOL:

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

We are going to my stepdaughter's house for Thanksgiving celebration today. DW is driving as I am not yet released from my surgeon (next week, I hope). I'll just hold on tight and close my eyes during the trip (LOL).

We are going to be a sight...two people pushing around walkers and one person with an oxygen hose in her nostrils. Hope the "youngsters" take notice as to what's in their future if they are not careful. :LOL:

Cheers!:)

i’m thankful for my parents, in-laws, teachers, employers, close friends, acquaintances and all the other folks who helped make me who i am. i hope i have not let them down.

thankful we live in a free and prosperous country and for those who sacrificed themselves to keep it that way.

especially thankful for the love and support of my wife of nearly 50-years. i married so far up i get a nose bleed just looking at her. i shudder to think what my life would’ve been like without her.

to all of you i wish you a joyous and safe holiday. and do your gall bladder a favor...limit yourself to seconds. save the thirds for friday. 😁

For the first time in years my DIL is not working so we are going to their house. Enjoy everyone!

I also wish everyone a great Thanksgiving and so much to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving wishes back to all the E-R forum members.
Going to a big family get together at nephew's place later today, about 25 adults and kids.

Happy Thanksgiving ! I am entertaining my daughter,son in law and two grandsons .I am so grateful for their visit .

Working on it...

Attachments

• 2Pi.jpg
    2Pi.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 17
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

We're just staying home this time, DW's back is hurting so bad she didn't want to risk the two-hour drive to the family gathering. That tells me she's in severe pain since family events are very important to her. So we just cooked up a small dinner for the two of us.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Had a great dinner out.
Tomorrow back to Pickleball. Ah the life of a retiree.

Back
Top Bottom