Heheheheheh...

brewer12345

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
"In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway."

http://centennialsociety.com/business_reply/businessreply.htm

It's a good thing I've spent so much time studying prehistoric cultures and primitive technologies. The rest of you could be in trouble. ;)

I loved his farming panel:

office_panel_14.jpg

I'm unclear how they go from writhing in agony amidst flames.. to having a hippie-type nekkid orgy.

I'd put the plant scenario inbetween those two, and change the type of plant!

The last time this came around, I didn't even own a car, much less a house--I was kind of an urban-hippie earth-mother! However, I remember how to make a beaded necklace, and I think I remember how to get stoned 8) (that was pre-children, folks--) I think what we were striving for back then was like early retirement, freedom to be ourselves, freedom from The Man, a kind of liberal libertarianism...with tofu.

Thanks for the smile.

astromeria said:
... I think what we were striving for back then was like early retirement, freedom to be ourselves, freedom from The Man, a kind of liberal libertarianism...with tofu.

Thanks for the smile.

Hmmmm, no more random drug tests.

Free Love....well nothing is really free.

Long hair (I would take just hair at this point in my life)

Getting away from the Man.....I am the Man, at least to my employees.

Tofu? No thanks..........I will stick with my med-rare beef steaks.

SteveR said:
Free Love....well nothing is really free.

A lot of young males think otherwise. Then one day they wake up and realize that they are married   >:D

Long hair (I would take just hair at this point in my life)

I am the only person that I know who was happy to start losing his hair -- less time wasted in the shower!  :p

Tofu?  No thanks..........I will stick with my med-rare beef steaks.

Eek, watch that cholesterol!  :eek:

Back
Top Bottom