Hello, I am new, but only a little naive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome.

Look over the threads that pique your interests. That is the best way to get a feel for what goes on here. There is a photo thread where people post some of their favorite images.

Strange. I see nothing inappropriate with all of our responses. Oh well. Site not for everyone, I guess.
I don't think it was anyone responses. Mostly likely it's because of another posting he made that was deleted (but which I saw) before he went traveling.

I am almost certain his trip was in involuntary. :)

Actually it was voluntary. He wrote a post that may have been deleted saying he was leaving this forum forever.

Actually it was voluntary. He wrote a post that may have been deleted saying he was leaving this forum forever.

Even so, I suspect there is more to the story. The "gone traveling" designation isn't voluntary, the moderation team only awards it to those who earn it. :D

He blazed quite a path in a short time. Inspired by Neil Young? "Better to burn out than to fade away." :rolleyes:

Even so, I suspect there is more to the story. The "gone traveling" designation isn't voluntary, the moderation team only awards it to those who earn it. :D
I think I saw his last post before it was deleted... It wasn't up long.

He earned it. Might be a good idea to close this thread. But that's me.

Last edited:
After reading his threads, it was clear to me that he needed help which social media can not provide.

He blazed quite a path in a short time. Inspired by Neil Young? "Better to burn out than to fade away." :rolleyes:
I think the lyrics of Fall in Philadelphia also fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom