Hi, Everyone!

SimplySuzie

Dryer sheet wannabe
I've been lurking here for a few months and then finally registered to join. Then, I lurked a few more weeks and just decided to post a response on another thread and remembered I needed to come by here to introduce myself.

HI! :greetings10:

DH is a few years shy of 60 and I'm 6 years behind him. We have begun making serious life changes and doing a lot of financial analysis and planning in preparation for retirement in the next couple of years. We're trying to learn as much as we can and this forum has been a great resource for all things related to retirement!

Thanks for allowing me to join all of you!

Welcome to our site.
Fire away any questions you have to your fellow members.

Welcome to e-r.org. DW and I found this site several years ago and have found it immensely helpful. There are so many interesting topics related to FI and RE as well as many other interesting threads.

Be sure to check out FIRECalc to help you understand your income, expenses and withdrawal rate. The web site is firecalc.com - IMO it's simply the best tool for estimating where you stand on financial independence.

Hi Suzie and welcome to the club. Have fun and join the party!

This is the place! Enjoy.

Welcome Suzie! If you haven't found them already, we have a helpful list of things to think about as you are planning:

Some Important Questions to Answer

As mentioned above, we're a pretty friendly and helpful bunch so don't hesitate about asking questions. It was the good folks here who helped me get over the hump to ER and I'm so glad they did!

Welcome!
This is a great site to learn and share. I have learned much from the many very knowledgeable folks here

Welcome!

There is so much here to learn from. Just think of a topic, do a search, and have at it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom