Hi

vvax

Confused about dryer sheets
My name is Al I actually posted earlier today but it was taken down.I am not sure why.Perhaps because I included my home phone &address & email address.

My post was a bit lengthy & this one won't be.

I am simply a bit desperate for some much needed dental work & am researching the Los Algodones clinics in Mexico,outside of Yuma Arizona

Fortunately,before my post was erased I did get a reply from a most helpful person

I live In New Hampshire & am far away from Mexico & my giving out so much information,was just to be upfront,in hopes that someone would see that I am seeking advice from those who have had dentistry in Mexico.

Maybe the powers that be were trying to protect the readers here & you can't blame for that.

So let me just say,if you have any info,I would love it.I won't post my email or anything here,so as not to offend or put anybody in admin on guard.I will just check back tomorrow

Thanks for your time.Sincerely,Al Leavitt

P.S Happy Holidays to all

Al - can't help with dental work issue in Mexico, other than to say research it thoroughly before you do it. Dental work that is cheap is often just that...very cheaply done (I know this from experience in Asia). Often, you do get just what you pay for (in this case, perhaps dental technology from the 50s, 60s or maybe 70s...I don't know for sure). Hope someone here has info that may be of some use for you.

Oh, I am pretty sure your details were taken down for your own protection.

R

Al, try a university-affiliated dental school. Most provide low-or-no cost services to the public, for students to gain experience. I've known people who have used the U of Md dental school; one friend got 2 root canals and a bridge for $200 total. The students are completely supervised by instructors during procedures.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom