I got a fat lip today....

thefed

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
No....I didn't get beat up...although im sure that's what your thinking/hoping. Instead, i was stung by a wasp...here's the pic...im totally relaxed, not 'pouting' or pushing my lip out

Attachments

• bee sting2.jpg
    bee sting2.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 23
You need to carry an epipen for wasp bites . This is a serious reaction . Go to your doctor and request an epipen do not take this reaction lightly . Your lip swelled this time next time your throat may close .

My DH suffered a similar allergic reaction on our last cruise. By the time he got to the ship's infirmary the entire lower part of his face was swollen so much it looked like his skin was going to split. This was treated very urgently by the doctors... Like Moemg says, this is serious business.

I did make it to urgent care within 20 mins of the sting, got a shot of steroids as well as benadryl, and a script for predinisone....still not much better and just as painful....goin back 2 the doc per his orders

OUCH! I cannoteven imagine! How are you feeling now?

ouch! does ice help?
please make sure you tell your buddies and neighbors that you have extreme allergic reactions to bee stings, so they can do the right thing and get you to a hospital pronto if you get stung again.
minutes count if you ever have a full blown anaphylactic (breathing can stop) reaction.
see Anaphylaxis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just dont get any ideas about coaxing bees to sting you in other places to increase swelling.

Ouch! You are going to have stretch marks!

Kinda funny that some people pay big bucks to a plastic surgeon for that look...the lip not the blue face. :)

OMG! You look like Goldie Hawn in "First Wife's Club" (the movie). God bless!

If I may, and I mean no offense to TF, I think Goldie is a little bit prettier.

Much less blue stuff on her face too.

You need to carry an epipen for wasp bites . This is a serious reaction . Go to your doctor and request an epipen do not take this reaction lightly . Your lip swelled this time next time your throat may close .

Yes, I do have a few epipens for my son, and now have one in my truck. I will be getting more just in case

Just dont get any ideas about coaxing bees to sting you in other places to increase swelling.
Been there, done that, back when I was a beekeeper. The itching is unbearable. It's the only time since puberty that I couldn't even think about sex. Not funny.

Back
Top Bottom